Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fabulous Folk Art Finds

I love to go to Indie and Antique fairs. I feel like they are one of the best places to draw inspiration from, plus I'm very in love right now with the whole mid western inspired summer look- which means looking for Native American inspired jewelry, feathers, and pretty little odds and ends I can't find in regular stores.

Every once in a while though, I find something that isn't fashion related that I just fall in love with. I found an amazing set of hand crafted dolls by The Cart Before the Horse. These dolls are so unique and have such an interesting appeal. The are just eye catchers. You place them in a boring corner of the house, and suddenly that's all that anyone can talk about, because they are so odd and yet so cute!

The creators of these cute little guys are Dylan and Jo, and you can find them on Etsy. Or you can follow this link to Jo's blog: TheCartBeforeTheHorse.blogspot.com

Check out their adorable creations!



4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to see our beasties featured here! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I am in love with your creations! Absolute favorites ever of all time!
      Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  2. nice creations!
    kiss,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dolls are so quirky and fun! Thanks for sharing. xxx

    ReplyDelete